Our client in the Information Technology sector with more than 30 years of expertise on the local and regional market is looking for a:
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
- Screening of telephone calls, enquiries, requests and handling them appropriately according to urgency and importance;
- Organizing, maintaining diaries and making appointments and CEO’s agenda coordination;
- Preparation and organization of the Management Committee and other committees chaired by the CEO;
- Assist the CEO in the preparation and organization of meetings of the Board and subcommittees of the Board;
- Recording and maintaining log of documents, briefings, reports and presentations for CEO’s office;
- Use automated office systems to prepare letters, memoranda and reports;
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep the latter well informed of upcoming commitments and activities, following up appropriately;
- Ensure Quality compliance;
- Any other related activities as may be assigned;
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A Degree in Management or Business Studies or any other equivalent qualifications;
- At least 5 years’ working experience in the role of Personal Assistant;
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures and conversant with office packages;
- Knowledge of Board management software would be an advantage.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion and tact;
- Ability to work under pressure whilst keeping composure and during odd hours;
- Reliable and trustworthy with a high sense of integrity, responsibility and maturity;
- Having good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken).
Proactive Talent Solutions reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.