Our Client is looking for a Retail Sales Operations Manager
To drive sales performance, executing retail strategies, and ensuring strong engagement and support for retailers.
You will be coaching and supporting the Retail Sales Executives to deliver team KPIs and objectives to ensure we maximise commercial objectives and exceptional levels of support and service.
Key Role / Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and accountability to the sales team to achieve maximum regional sales performance with existing and new retailers in assigned territory
- Oversee the day-to-day retail sales operations including budget, sales target, sales effort, and monitor activities to ensure optimum support to retailers;
- Use cross selling and upselling technique to boost revenues;
- Review all zone operations to assure that service and support are optimized;
- Oversee, coach and implement action plans in retailers that need sales assistance;
- Create and maintain action plans for retailers whose sales are down to ensure maximum profit
- Assist the sales and Marketing in setting the sales priorities and defining retail programme or promotional activities;
- Effective data analysis to track sales progress and target areas of opportunity to meet KPIs and also support/direct priorities to team to hit team targets.
- Designing sales report to be used by Retail sales Executives or other Sales & Marketing executives to track sales/marketing/promotional performance;
- Provide weekly KPIs results for zone and overall results;
- Establishing retail standards as per brand and expectations across territories;
- Implement retail excellence program to ensure commercial growth, increase visibility of the brand at retailer;
- Regularly monitor, analyse and measure retailers and territory performance;
- Develop the retailer network through the effective identification and appointment of prime retail outlets;
- Establish and manage merchandising allocations and the key working activities;
- Ensure achievement of agreed KPI’s through strong engagement with the retail network;
- Develop capabilities in identifying, analyzing, reporting, and providing recommendations on business improvement opportunities;
- Secure and retain the prime “point of sale” positions at retail;
- Generate the highest level of sales revenue from the assigned territory in line with the company strategy
- Build and implement an annual territory plan, based on trends and corporate expectations, ensuring integration and alignment with sales and marketing plan, to deliver expected result against budget
- Ensure a “Structured Sales Call” on every sales visit, following the key components to maximise the effectiveness of the sales call with our retail network;
- A degree or diploma in Sales/Marketing or relevant field.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills, be results oriented and able to add value to the department.
- Proven experience in managing and leading high-performing sales teams, ideally in a field-based role.
- Experience working in the FMCG and convenience sector.
- Able to demonstrate your ability to really coach and support your teams.
- Analytical skills to understand sales and demographic information.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.