Saint Pierre/Beau champ
Our client, The Alteo Property Cluster is currently looking for an enthusiastic person with interpersonal skills for the position of Sales Administration Coordinator situated at Alteo’s office, Vivea Business Park, St. Pierre and when required at Anahita, Beau Champ. The candidate will report to the Sales Administration Manager.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Administration Manager and sales team/sales operations in general
- Assist with the follow up and monitoring of the buyer’s due diligence process
- Prepare the agreements such as: reservation contracts, broker & connector agreements and resale mandates, and relevant coordination between the parties
- Follow-up and coordinate with the different actors, the process of buyers’ reservations up to legal completion, and handling of the relevant buyers’ files and monitoring sheets
- Post-closing - follow up/process: claims, residence permits applications, photographic reports, handing- over preparation etc.
- Update the CRM system when required (registration of prospects, recording of new inventories and new sales)
- When/if present at Anahita – welcome visitors, handle prospects’ visits, ensure proper operation of the sales office
- BAC / HSC + 3 minimum (e.g. Business Studies, Administration & Management, Sales & Marketing, Law) + at least 3 years work experience (compulsorily), preferably in a sales administration position for a high-end property developer
- Proactive, organised and dedicated
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and quick learner
- Good administrative and computer skills (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Standard driven and detailed oriented, focused on providing consistently high level of services
- Excellent written and verbal skills (English and in French)
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver on time
- Knowledge of (i) real estate property transaction agreements, (ii) customer due diligence process and (iii) IRS and Smart City Scheme guidelines would be a definite advantage
- Proactive reserves the right:
- To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.