Our client, Alteo Energy Ltd is currently looking for an enthusiastic person with interpersonal skills for the position of Shift Engineer. The candidate will be under the responsibility of the Deputy Power Plant Manager.
- Ensure that appropriate working conditions are in line with best health and safety code of practice.
- Organise, supervise and control works of employees so as to give the best of what are expected from them.
- Organise scheduled and structured meeting on regular basis at all level so as to better connect with employees when giving detailed work instructions or sharing information.
- Encourage Teamwork and develop innovative thinking and entrepreneurship
- Lead a team on shift to ensure its safety and to generate continuously power to grid.
- Ensure correct operation and running of power plant to its optimal running capacity and efficiency.
- Plan resources and repair plant according to OEM specifications.
- Ensure regular maintenance of power generation plant and equipment in liaison with the specialised services of the company.
- Ensure availability of spares in stock for scheduled outages.
- Perform the necessary administrative tasks
- Work odd hours.
PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (energy system) or any equivalent qualification is compulsory. Experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
- Good analytical/synthesis skills
- Strong ability to work independently.
- A strong sense of organization and coordination
- Very good level of oral and written communication (English and French)
- Good mastering of Microsoft Office
Proactive Talent Solutions reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.