Our client, ALTEO Property is recruiting a CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER for their property cluster.
Committed to innovation, sustainability, and excellence, they are seeking a highly skilled and experienced finance professional to join their team as the Chief Finance Officer for the Property cluster of Alteo. Working closely with the CEO of the Property Cluster and the Chief Finance Executive of the Group, the selected candidate will play a pivotal role in overseeing the financial strategy, planning, and administrative functions of our land, property and general real estate business. The candidate will be responsible for managing financial performance, ensuring compliance, and driving operational efficiency.
- Financial Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement financial strategies aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Provide financial guidance and insight to the cluster CEO and other property executives for effective decision-making, including regular reporting on management accounts and operating budgets.
- Develop and present business models for investment appraisal of new projects.
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting processes for the property cluster.
- Financial Management:
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial statements, budgets, and financial reports.
- Monitor and manage cash flow, working capital, and financial risk.
- Compliance and Risk Management:
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations, accounting standards, and internal policies.
- Implement robust risk management practices to mitigate financial and operational risks.
- Administration and Operations:
- Supervise administrative functions, including procurement.
- Streamline operational processes to enhance efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimise workflow and resource allocation, including the management of resources to be tapped from a shared services pool.
- Team Leadership:
- Lead a high-performing finance and administration team.
- Be the financial lead for the cluster boards and present reports and analyses to the Board of Directors of the respective companies within the cluster.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Provide mentorship and professional development opportunities for team members.
- Bachelor's degree and an accounting professional qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CFA).
- Proven experience (10+ years) in a senior financial leadership role (within the real estate sector would be preferrable).
- Strong understanding of financial management, budgeting, and strategic planning. Experience in building and reviewing financial models would be a bonus.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to professional ethics
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to the Mrs Pierrette Naiker at Proactive Services Ltd by email on email@example.com by latest 12th December 2023.