Our Client in the hospitality sector is looking for a Category Manager.
The Category Manager will report to the Group Supply Chain Manager and will responsible to implement effective strategic sourcing initiatives for the company, with the objective to keep quality and delivery within set targets, while reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Source and procure items under various categories;
- Negotiate direct and indirect deals with suppliers and service providers;
- Report spend analysis per category;
- Prepare comparative analysis for selection of items and services;
- Report a regular tracking report on Procurement progress across the group;
- Develop and manage sustainable procurement strategies, taking into consideration global challenges such as climate change, water security, deforestation, human rights, fair labour practices and corruption;
- Determine whether Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) can be addressed through any of the four main levers: functional excellence, cross functional integration, organizational capability building or supplier integration.
Statements in this Job Description reflects your general duties but may not be interpreted as being all inclusive.
- Diploma / Degree in procurement, purchasing or relevant field
- A minimun of 5 years of experience in a similar position
Proactive Talent Solutions reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.