Our Client in the Hospitality Sector is looking for a Food and Beverage Manager
- Manage the Food & Beverage Operations of the Hotel to the highest standard and within the budget
- Be Responsible for the daily operations of all F&B outlets: Restaurants, Bars, Room Service, Banqueting
- Maintain the highest level of standard, service, and sanitation throughout all F&B areas
- Manage and monitor staffing levels to ensure that the highest service standards are met and the operations run smoothly
- Maintain effective cost control in all areas of the F&B department.
- Ensure compliance with all F&B policies, standards and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual F&B budget in line with Hotel strategy, prepare proper forecasts and reach desired revenues for all outlets.
- Lead the F&B team by cultivating team spirit and make sure that all collaborators receive a complete training on SOPs
- Responsible for the control of all operating equipment
- Take initiatives to drive promotions, upselling initiatives and events
- Constantly stay up to date with the latest trends, best practices and concepts in F&B
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, establish processes to promote high quality service to guests.
- Degree in hospitality management/ Professional hospitality degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years' relevant managerial experience in a 4 or 5 star Hotel
- Customer focused with excellent leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of F&B service styles
- Creative with excellent organizational and problem solving skills with an eye for detail
- Flexible with a pleasant personality and an impeccable grooming
- Strong sense of human relations and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English/French
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude , Results oriented and with a hands-on approach
- IT literate and proficient in office tools
Proactive Talent Solutions reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.