Our client (healthcare-Large local Group) is looking for a Project and Executive Assistant.
Assist key team members in the monitoring of project plans, schedules and organisation of stakeholders meetings while ensuring the day-to-day operations.
Provide high-level administrative support and executive secretarial duties to the Chief Executive Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organise, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings while facilitating communication throughout the project life cycle
- Support team members when implementing risk management strategies
- Handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Manage the calendar and coordinate meetings and agendas
- Screen phone calls, enquiries, requests and handle them appropriately according to urgency and importance
- Prepare and modify various documents including correspondence, agendas, reports, drafts, and minutes
- Maintain and improve electronic and hard copy filing system for business & private documents and keep all files in a well organised manner
- Prepare Board packs for Board meetings (printing, binding, checking and chasing if need be) and do the filing of reports or presentations after the meeting
- Attend to any personal task as and when assigned by the CEO, in a wide range of fields including:
- Banking, invoicing, Medical claim handling, events organization or scheduling, renewal of permits, licences and insurances, travel arrangements for their families etc. and seek professional advice as and when required
- Provide administrative support as needed and undertake project tasks as required
- Promote, adhere and operate in line with the company values which are:
- People caring for people
- Expertise you can rely on
- Making a difference together
- Assist the ethics committee and attend to queries as and when required
- Ongoing project monitoring and project tracking across the team
- Preparing presentations and documentation for external / internal meetings using information collected
- Taking minutes during meetings and distribute tasks to team members to action if applicable
- Support with organising team meetings and workshops and as when required
Qualifications, Skills and other prerequisites
- Bachelor degree in Business or any equivalent qualification
- Experience in project management and as Personal Secretary/Assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools
- Attention to details under pressure and discreet
- Time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Have a valid driving licence and owner of private car
Proactive Talent Solutions reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.