Main Responsibilities will be to assist the Company Secretary in:
- All areas of corporate secretarial tasks including corporate governance matters
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Day-to-day administration, drafting of documents and letters, including annual reports
- Ensure records are properly maintained and compliant with local legislations
- Filing, Scanning of Statutory Files and updating of information on internal system within the set deadlines.
- Carry out day-to-day administration including corporate work, preparing board packs, attending board meeting and drafting of minutes
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree holder in Law and Management or related field
- ICSA partly or fully qualified.
- A minimum of 2/4 years’ experience within the corporate secretarial services sector.
- Proactive, highly motivated, excellent organization skills
- Fluent in both oral and written English and French
- Ability to plan and prioritize work and mobilize resources effectively
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines