Our client based in the North is looking for a Payroll/HR Administrator who will assist the C&BM in the day-to-day payroll management of the group.
The duties include but not limited to assist in preparing payroll input, update payroll/HR software, preparing Purchase orders, drafting of payroll/HR letters, extracting bank statements and to deal with difference insurers for employees medical. The person will also be involved in other Human Capital functions to support the HC operations.
- Collecting and follow up on payroll input.
- Resolve basic payroll queries.
- Liaise with treasury department for fund processing.
- Liaise with finance department for accounting tasks.
- Issue bank statements.
- Prepare Purchase Order.
- Liaise and follow up with suppliers for invoices.
- Liaise and follow up with consultants for invoices.
- Ensure employee data are up to date on the system.
- Reporting of month end PAYE to MRA/MNS.
- Extract of PAYE and payroll payment POP.
- Ensure all employees are under our insurance coverage.
- Notify the insurance about any new additions and leavers.
- Follow up on invoice and payment.
- Follow on endorsement.
- Attend to employee queries.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Accounting or a related field is required.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in the payroll field
- Extroverted personality
- Confidentiality & integrity
- Fluent in English and French
- Good verbal and written communication
- Planning, time management and Organising
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- have some experience of data handling
- Critical thinking;
- Analytic skills
- Exposure to Labour Law and employment equity regulations
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.