Our client in the insurance sector is recruiting a Risk Executive
- Managing all aspects of the risk management function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks
- Assist in developing strategic action plan for the risk management function
- Producing policies, procedures, processes and other documentation as required
- Working with individuals across all levels (from senior managers to junior team members) across the organization to ensure proper risk management
- Liaising with stakeholders, including actuaries, auditors, board members and regulator, on risk issues
- Preparing reports for submission to committees and board
- Reporting to the regulator
- Conducting risk and compliance assessments
- Assist in developing a risk culture throughout the organization
- Any other cognate duties
- Degree or professional qualification in risk management, finance or a relevant field
- 3 years experience in risk management, preferably in the financial services sector. Knowledge of the regulatory framework would be a definite advantage.
- Knowledge of business continuity management
- Excellent interpersonal skills – proven ability to communicate effectively and work well in team
- Critical thinker – strong analytical skills, concise and probing
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.