Our client is recruiting an Administrative Officer.
- Administrative support functions - assist for the day to day operations, secretarial, Human Resources etc
- Compare different quotations from suppliers and prepare purchase orders and perform necessary follow – up with suppliers concerning delivery and billing
- Ensure that suppliers' invoices tally with purchase orders to verify accuracy
- Assist in PR and Communication activities and in organizing events internally
- Make travel arrangements (Visas, Airplane tickets, Hotel booking) for directors and employees of the company
- Be responsible for carrying out the Health & Safety policy of the company
- Make necessary arrangement concerning vehicles – take appointments and do follow up.
- Collect all information needed and do invoicing for the company
- Work closely with other employees in the department
- Supervise administrative services – messengers and maid
- Perform other related duties as required by management and the head of department
- Past working experience in administrative role (2-3years)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English and French communications skills, verbal and written involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Excellent ability to prioritise work
- Well conversant with Sicorax inventory software
- Experience in HRDC and MQA field will be an advantage
- Fast learner and ability to meet tight deadlines.
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.