Our client is looking for an Accounts cum Logistics Executive.
- Provide data entry, accounts reports, financial reports, management reports
- Prepare shipping documents, invoices, packing list, bill of lading, delivery note
- Liaise with factory, suppliers on order processing & monitoring of goods movement with shipping and air lines
- Coordinate with warehouse, forwarders, carriers on shipping arrangement and on optimal delivery rate and routing
- Take responsibility for the success or failure of material shipping and delivery schedule
- Liaising with auditors, tax matters,
Qualification & Experience:
• Minimum Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or ACCA level 2
• Ability to work independently, meticulous and be a team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
• Proficient in MS office applications and preferably with some knowledge of IT
• Experience in handling full set of accounts a must
• 1-3 years of relevant working experiences
. Driving License is a must
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.