Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic person with interpersonal skills for the position of Sustainability Coordinator.
- Coordinate and maintain internal and external sustainability initiatives.
- Work with teams across the group to promote an understanding and awareness of sustainability issues through training, presentations and initiatives.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to follow-up on sustainability initiatives.
- Gather data regarding sustainability initiatives from internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets as well as PowerPoint presentations and reports on the group’s sustainability initiatives.
- Assist in defining sustainability goals and track performance metrics to assess program effectiveness.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate in an environmentally related discipline, such as physical or biological sciences, engineering, sustainability, or an appropriately related field + at least 1 year of work experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and project management skills. Project management experience is a plus.
- Sense of initiative and responsibility, creative flair, strategic thinking
- Proactive reserves the right:
- To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.