Our client in the agro sector is recruiting a Human Resources Manager who will be responsible of leading the Human Resources function to support the management and staff in achieving their strategic and operational objectives.
In addition to this, the HRM will:
- Undertake effective HR strategies through the implementation of structures, procedures, policies and practices.
- Support the building of a culture of excellence.
- Comply with statutory requirements and promote equal opportunities.
- Set up of required human resources policies.
- Propose and implement a system to monitor and reward performance at all levels.
- Implement and monitor training throughout the company to create and maintain a learning organisation.
- Liaise with external bodies in the profession as and when required.
- Keep aware of best practices in Human Resources.
- Work towards the group interest and strategic business objectives.
- Process payrolls.
- Staff Welfare: Review existing policies and monitor all existing schemes such as medical scheme etc.
- Disciplinary Procedures: Ensure that legal procedures be followed to mitigate risks of dispute and preserve the group's interests.
- Yearly review of salary scales & salaries.
- Monitor pension scheme.
- Processing of end of year bonus / special bonus.
- Oversee the recruitment of employees.
- Induction and mentoring of employees.
- Keep HR statistics and replying to surveys from CSO, MEF, and Government Authorities.
- Keep abreast with employment laws and industrial relations, advising management and ensuring compliance with all regulations.
- Liaise and maintain good relations with trade unions.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- People oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Good leadership abilities
- Organised, tactful, proactive.
- Diplomatic, listening skills.
- Able to motivate teams.
- Ethical and honest person who feels comfortable with people and enjoys working in a team.
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.