Our client is looking for a Software Developer.
Reporting to the Application and Development Manager the successful candidate will build and implement functional business solutions, along with enhancing and integrating our core line of business platforms. You will work with other colleagues throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party applications
- Test, verify and deploy solutions
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Generation technical documentation
Qualifications and Education:
- BSC Hons Computer Science or BEng Hons Software Engineering, or relevant work experience
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative multi-jurisdictional environment.
- Familiarity with development methodologies
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- Ability to conduct research into IT issues and products.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Energy and enthusiasm to support to the future growth and success of the business.
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.