Our client is recruiting a Junior Software Developer.
Reporting to the Application and Development Manager, you will support and enhance our line of business solutions. You will work with other colleagues throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the development team with all aspects of software design and application support.
- Attending and contributing to development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Working on bug fixes.
- Responding to requests from the business with regards to Issues
- User acceptance testing of new release or software updates
Qualifications and Education:
- BSC Hons Computer Science or BEng Hons Software Engineering, or relevant work experience
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Energy and enthusiasm, to learn and develop in the role
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.