Our client in the insurance sector is looking for a Credit Control Support on a fixed term contract of one year.
- Assist in debt collection - direct clients, agents and brokers
- Process payments received - cheques/internet banking
- Update cheque tracking system
- Monitor/process and upload standing order/direct debit
- Ensure timely input in AS400
- Allocate payment received from Brokers, follow up on overdue premiums and ensure that payments are received and perform quarterly reconciliation
- Monitor the timely sending out of reminders/‘Mise en Demeure’ and follow up for unsettled accounts
- Attend to customer’s queries - including banks, agents and brokers - in a timely manner and handle any dispute
- Process payments received and ensure that they are lodged promptly
- Follow up on credit restrictions
- Prepare and dispatch Statements of Accounts
- Prepare dossiers for cancellation of policies and Loans and Default client’s cases to be referred to Attorney or Commissioner for protection of Borrowers. Liaise and follow up on cases already referred.
- Contact customers, agents, banks or brokers for outstanding payments. Arrange for appointment to discuss/set up repayment plans. Record arrangements.
- Prepare monthly reports when required
- Regularly carry out the maintenance of files on the computer system
Qualification & Experience:
- Higher School Certificate (HSC) or equivalent (Mathematics and Accounting at principal level would be an advantage)
- At least 2 years’ working experience in a similar position
- Fully conversant with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Outgoing personality, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be a good team player
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Be able to work under pressure
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.