Our client, an international company is currently looking for a country Accountant
Role and responsibilities:
- Review of monthly and annual IFRS compliant financial statements.
- Process and distribute Profit and Loss report on a daily basis to all in-country CFO’s and relevant parties.
- Management of tax issues VAT to comply with all legal requirements.
- Assist the Senior Financial Manager with collating the monthly reports for the (EXCO) Executive Committee and TAC (Technical Advisory Committee).
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
To perform all such duties and exercise all such powers in relation to the business of the company as may from time to time be vested in or assigned to you by the company. These shall include the following for the company and related companies:
- Data management
- Prepare relevant financial statements timeously for preparation of month end files.
- Keep the Senior Financial Manager up to date with the status of any Tax issues and correspondence with the Tax Authorities.
- Distribute P&L timeously on a daily basis.
- Daily reconciliation of control and bank accounts.
- Ensure month-end processing is completed timeously.
- Assist with Commentary and Investigation of Fluctuations daily.
- Review staff reconciliations of Companies on a monthly basis.
- Effective and Complete filing of electronic Data files with No duplications
- To comply with Company policies, regulations and rules.
- Improving levels of service to staff and customers and enhancing internal operational efficiencies.
- Ensure sufficient and suitable training of all pertinent areas of the business.
- Suitable and adequate documentation of all work performed.
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate