Our Client is looking for a Quality Assurance Officer, reporting to the Quality System Manager.
- Assist the Quality System Manager in all duties related to Quality Management
- Manage the control of documents and records used within the quality management system
- Manage internal quality audits and follow up on the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Manage the Quality System Review process
- Process assigned Non-Conformity Records in a timely manner
- Assist in the processing of observations
- Attend meetings as and when required
- Perform all other cognate duties as instructed by the Quality System Manager and other Management Representatives
- Qualification in Quality Assurance
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Good mastery of ISO 9001:2015 will be an advantage
- Trained Auditor in ISO 9001 with at least 5 years' experience in auditing
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and relevant databases
- Experience in implementation of corrective action programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Eye for details
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.