Our client an international company is recruiting a Cluster Accountant (6 months)
- Prepare monthly Management Account VS budgets
- Manage general ledger and its sub ledgers including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and the Cash Book using SAGE
- Review monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Ensure monthly and yearly statutory returns relative to VAT, TDS are submitted as prescribed by legislation for the Cluster
- Manage cash flow and treasury
- Perform monthly variance analysis
- Preparation of audit reconciliation file
- Liaising with auditors where needed and also assisting on audit and tax queries
- Monthly analytical bookings and review
- Ensure the Fixed Asset register is kept up to date at all times.
- Maintain active communication with Head Office and with counterparts
- Maintain good and active working relationship with internal and external clients
Additional general areas:
- Keep an open and constructive attitude and internal communication on improving work procedures, work environment and efficiency.
- Ensure understanding of and compliance with procedures, manuals, instructions and regulations that may relate to your job responsibilities.
- Seek constant improvements of relations towards direct/indirect and internal/external customers.
Adhere to following values and functions:
- Be a solution provider
- Establish own unique contributions
- Be a role model
- Establish and monitor quality standards
- Be innovative
- Produce beneficial changes
- Motivate self and others through a controlled delagation of responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience:
- ACCA Level 2 with at least 3 to 4 years’ experience Proven track record in Accounting
- Computer literate with with an Advanced user level of the Microsoft Office tools
- Advance user of SAGE
- Knowledge of VAT act, Income Tax Act
- Good knowledge of IT tools.
- French/English – Good speaking/writing skills
Proactive Talent Solutions reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate