Our client, The Mauritius Network Services Ltd (MNS Ltd) is looking for a high caliber, self-motivated, enthusiastic, talented, and dynamic professional for the post of Chief Executive Officer to report to the Board.
The Mauritius Network Services Ltd (MNS Ltd) provides digital solutions in areas such as trade facilitation, e-tax collection, business facilitation, and finance, which have improved the ease and cost of doing business in Mauritius, and sharpened the country’s overall global competitiveness.
Profile of candidates
The CEO is the driving force of the company. He/She will make major corporate decisions, manage the company’s overall resources and operations, and communicate with the board of directors, management team, and corporate operations to grow Profitability, Growth and Market Share. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to the management team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors and set a course for company strategy.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of MNS Ltd.
- Provide strategic leadership for the company by working with the board of directors and the management team
- Develop an innovative seamless customer service and business development culture.
- Ensure that the organization maintains constant awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customer base, markets, new industry developments and standards.
- Visualize and understand industry paradigm shifts from time to time and move to the “Operations of the Future”.
- Provide emerging service delivery models and channels such as smart phones.
- Follow and understand disruptive technologies that are the game changers and use them in building strategy for the organization.
- Handling RFP’s (Request for Proposals), and provide necessary direction to the teams to create winning proposals.
- Attract, develop, and retain right talent.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduated in Information technology, Science or Engineering, or an alternate acceptable qualification, between 8-10 years’ experience in a Senior Management position would be an advantage
- Experience in a leadership role for various business functions of an enterprise is preferred.
- Exposure to various engagements and delivery models for software projects, software estimation, and costing is preferred.
- Must be highly conversant with and have deep expertise in identifying software project risks, and come up with ways of handling those.
- Experience in delivering applications, services and software products to businesses and citizens is desirable.
Deadline for application: 24th October 2021
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.