Our client in the investment sector is recruiting a Group Financial Accountant
Will be reporting directly to the Group Chief Accountant and the Finance Director
- Compilation and presentation of financial statements in accordance with IFRSs.
- Assisting with month-end, period-end and year end close processes.
- Preparation of group consolidation on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Preparation of annual and quarterly financial statements for the group and the company.
- Preparation of annual reports.
- Updating the investors’ section on the website.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Preparation of analytical and statistical information.
- Preparation of tax computation to be reviewed by the company's tax expert.
- Liaising with external and internal auditors.
- Liaising with other departments within the company and the group for the collation of information.
- Involvement in the Treasury function (Cash flow).
- Ensuring that the internal control procedures in place are being adhered to.
- Leading and coaching the accounting team
- Reviewing the monthly management pack of the group.
- Preparation of monthly and annual statutory returns.
- Assisting the Group Chief Accountant and the Finance director in all related accounting/finance/administrative function.
- Any other cognate duties.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA).
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in similar position or in an audit firm.
- Fully conversant with excel/word and experience of an accounting package would be an advantage.
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills.
- Highly motivated, proactive and dynamic person.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Works well under pressure.
- Organised and committed in meeting deadlines.
- Having an eye for detail and strong analytical skills.
- Willing to work odd hours.
Proactive Talent Solutions reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate